Peanut Butter Cookies
4.5 Fats | 9 carbs | 14 Protein
makes: 2 servings (serving is 1 cookie)
Time: 15-20 minutes
- Bowl for mixing
- Baking dish
- Non-stick covering or parchment paper
- Vanilla Protein, 15 grams (I used PEScience)
- PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter, 24 grams
- Flour, self rising, 5 grams
- Egg, 1 medium
- Pumpkin puree, 40 grams
- Sweetener of choice, 3 grams
- Mix the vanilla protein, PB2, flour, egg, pumpkin puree and the sweetener of choice together.
- Warm the oven to 350F:
- The dough will be more batter consistency. Scoop it out into two even circles.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Let them cool!
- You can spruce it up by melting some white chocolate chips on top. Just place the cookie in microwave and top with white chocolate chips (7 grams) and microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- And obviously if you top it with white chocolate 6.5F / 13C / 14P.