5 Fats | 14 Carbs | 8 Protein
makes: 1 serving (2 rice cakes)
Time: 15 minutes
- Bowl for mixing eggs
- Spray oil
- Plain rice cakes, 2 pieces
- Egg, 1 medium
- Unsweetened Cashew/Almond Milk, 50 mL
- Sweetener of choice, 2 grams
- Vanilla Extract, a splash
- Mix the egg, milk, vanilla, sweetener in a bowl. Whisk really well!
- Drop the rice cakes into the mixture and let it soak for
- Mix the yogurt and the pudding mix in a separate bowl. Place in the fridge. You may need to add some of that milk to get it to mix.
- Heat your skillet and spray it with oil.
- Transfer both rice cakes and any remaining liquid onto the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Top with whipped cream and some low calorie syrup!