4.5 Fats | 22 carbs | 15 Protein
makes: 2 servings (each serving is 1 crepe)
Time: 15 minutes
- Bowl for mixing eggs
- Microwaveable bowl
- Spray oil
- Low carb tortillas, 2 tortillas. (La Tortilla Factory Original Low Carb)
- Strawberries, 100 grams
- Non Fat Vanilla Yogurt, Danon Light & Fit, 150 grams
- Egg, 1 medium
- Unsweetened Cashew/Almond Milk, 120 mL
- Sweetener of choice, 6 grams
- Vanilla Extract, a splash
- FFSF Cheesecake Pudding mix, 6 grams
- Mix the egg, 1/2 of milk, vanilla, 4 grams of sweetener in a bowl. Whisk really well!
- Put one tortilla on a plate and let it soak up the mixture. Each tortilla needs about 5 minutes to soak up all the goodness. While it's soaking:
- Mix the yogurt and the pudding mix in a separate bowl. Place in the fridge. You may need to add some of that milk to get it to mix.
- Heat your skillet and spray it with oil.
- Cut up strawberries into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place another tortilla on the plate with mixture while you fold the soaked one.
- Scoop 1/2 of the yogurt and pudding mixture onto the soaked tortilla. Add a thin layer of cut up strawberries.
- Start folding towards the middle. You should be able to fold it so all the folds meet in the middle.
- Place fold down on the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then flip. Repeat with the other tortilla.
- Top with the remaining strawberries. You can also put those strawberries in microwave and add 2 grams of the sweetener and microwave for 1 minute. That will make the sauce you see the photo.