4 Fats | 18 carbs | 36 Protein
makes: 2 servings
Time: 15 minutes
- Cut up the chicken in smaller slices.
- Start a pan and spray it with spray butter. Sprinkle the empty pan with seasoning. Wait until the pan gets warm and then drop in the chicken and spread it out.
- Let the chicken cook for about 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle some more seasoning on top of the chicken. Giveit a quick spray and flip it.
- Once the chicken looks juicy, you’re done cooking. Spray the pan a little bit more and put in your green pepper, cook those until soft. Wash the pan. Back on the stovetop on medium to low heat.
- Spray the pan again. Put one tortilla in the pan and toast one side. Flip the tortilla and spread the cheese while the other side toasts. Carefully peel the tortilla and do the same thing with the second tortilla (the cheese part)
- Now assemble your chicken and peppers on top of the second tortilla while it is on the pan. Place the first cheese filled tortilla on top of the green peppers & chicken. Let it cook slowly. Once the cheese looks like it melted then FLIP carefully!
- Cook for a minute and it’s ready to cut up and enjoy! Taste great with Bolt House Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- Cutting board
- Spray oil
- Raw chicken breast, 200 grams
- Fat free cheese, 4 slices
- Low carb tortillas, 2 pieces
- Green pepper, 56 grams
- Mojito Lime Seasoning (or taco seasoning would work too)
- Salt & pepper