Egg and Cheese Wrap
6 Fats | 15 carbs | 24 Protein
makes: 1 serving
Time: 10-15 minutes
- Short turner or spatula
- Spray oil
- Bow for mixing eggs
- Low Carb Tortilla, Banderita, 1 piece
- Fat Free Cheese, Kraft, 2 slices
- Egg Whites, 46 grams
- Egg, 1 large
- Salt and Pepper, optional
1. Set the pan on medium high, spray with spray oil.
2. Mix the whole egg with one serving of egg whites. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
3. Pour the mixture in the pan and let it cook slowly until the middle looks set.
4. Gently get the cooked eggs out of the pan by folding the whole thing into a square. Fold the two opposing edges first. And then fold the remaining circular edge. Keep the pan warm on low heat and spray some more spray oil
5. Get your tortilla, place a piece of cheese on it. Then place the square egg in the middle of the tortilla. Place the remaining slice of cheese on top. Now start folding the tortilla towards the middle. Hold onto the all the folds until the entire tortilla is folded up.
6. Now place the fold side down back into the pan. Let it cook for a couple minutes until the sides stay and the tortilla and the bottom piece of cheese is holding all the folds together. Flip it over and toast the other side for 30-60 seconds.
7. Ready to eat!