High Protein Waffles
7 Fats | 9 carbs | 33 Protein
makes: 1 serving (about 1.5 waffles)
Time: 10-15 minutes
- Protein Powder, 30 grams
- Egg, 1 large
- Baking Powder, 1 gram
- PB2, 12 grams
- Water, for consistency
- Waffle Maker
- Spray oil
- Bowl for mixing the ingredients
1. Warm-up your waffle maker. Make sure it gets nice and hot before you place the batter in there.
2. Mix protein powder, baking powder, and PB2.
3. Now mix the egg into the mix and add water as needed. You can also add cashew or almond milk instead of water.
4. Spray your waffle maker with spray oil.
5. Evenly spread the mixture into a hot waffle iron.
6. Cook until the waffle iron says it is ready.
7. Ready to eat. Enjoy with Light Coolwhip or Walden Farms Syrup!