4 Fats | 10 carbs | 14 Protein
makes: 2 servings
Time: 30 minutes
- Mixing bowl
- Spatula or spoon
- Dish for baking (8x8)
- Egg, 1 large
- PB2 or Powdered PB (20 grams)
- Stevia, 4 packets
- Vanilla extract, just a little
- Canned Pumpkin Puree, 120 grams
- PEScience Snickerdoodle protein powder, 15 grams
- Baking powder, 3 grams
- Set oven to 350F.
- Mix the egg and canned pumpkin puree.
- Add vanilla, add stevia or sweetener of choice, add protein powder.
- Add the powdered PB and baking powder and mix it!
- You may need to add a splash of water to get a nice batter.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. The center should be set.
- Cool for 20 minutes. Enjoy with some ice cream or whipped cream.