5.6 Fats | 11 carbs | 15 Protein
makes: 1 serving (3-4 pancakes)
Time: 15 minutes
- Short Turner or spatula
- Spray oil
- Bowl for mixing eggs
- Egg, 1 large
- Pumpkin Puree, 120 grams
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, a shake or two
- Salt, by choice
- Protein Powder, I used PEScience Snickerdoodle, 10 grams
- Baking Powder, 2 grams
- Stevia, 1 packet
1. Set the pan on medium high, spray with spray oil.
2. Mix all the ingredients until they form an even mixture. May need to add water to mix well.
3. Spread out the desired amount on the pan and be patient! Don’t rush to flip these too quickly. Wait until you see the tops bubble.
4. Once you see the bubbles then spray the top with some spray oil and flip!
5. Once you flip it, cook the other side for a minute and it should be ready to eat.