Apple Hand Pie
- Mixing bowl
- Spatula or spoon
- Spray oil
- Low carb tortillas - I used La Tortilla Factory, Low carb original size.
- SF Apple Pie Filling, 85 grams
- Spray butter
- Set the pan to warm while you prepare the pie.
- Place the serving of apple pie filling into a microwaveable bowl, break up the apples. Add cinnamon and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place the filling into the tortilla and carefully fold the into a rectangle.
- Spray the fold side with spray butter and place the fold side down into the pan. It should sizzle a little bit.
- Wait about 2 minutes and check to see if the sides have stuck together. Spray the top of the pie before flipping and sprinkle some brown sugar if you want.
- Let the top cook for about 2 minutes and serve while it’s hot!!!