Asian Stir Fry
- Spray oil
- Kelp Noodles, 12 oz (Sea Tangle)
- Egg, 1 Medium
- Baby Corn, 85 grams
- Mixed Vegetables, 85 grams (Corn, peas, carrots)
- Spray the pan with spray oil.
- Rinse the Kelp noodles and place them on the pan, medium heat. Let them cook a little bit until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- When the noodles are cooked to your liking, scoop out.
- Spray oil. Cook baby corn, mixed vegetables together. Once those are cooked.
- Add egg and scramble it up.
- Add kelp noodles. Mix everything together. At this point you can add any sauce you want. I like to add sriracha & light pancake syrup.