- Cutting board
- Spray oil
- Low carb tortilla, 1 piece
- Fat Free Cheese, 2 slices
- Extra lean ground beef, 112 grams
- Form ground beef into a patty and cook on a pan or on a grill.
- Start a pan and spray it with spray butter. Keep it on medium-low.
- Get your tortilla and place the piece of cheese in the middle, then place the ground beef patty. Pickles, tomatoes, piece of cheese on top. So now looking at the whole thing from top to bottom it is cheese, tomato, pickles, beef, cheese, tortilla.
- Now start folding the tortilla towards the middle. Hold onto the all the folds until the entire tortilla is folded up. Carefully move the tortilla over to the pan.
- Now place the fold side down back into the pan. Let it cook for a couple minutes until the sides stay and the tortilla and the bottom piece of cheese is holding all the folds together. Flip it over and toast the other side for 30-60 seconds.