- Cookie Sheet
- Spray oil
- Cutting board
- Prep bowls
- Aluminum foil
- Chicken breast, raw, 300 grams
- Bread crumbs, GF Gillian’s, 56 grams
- Egg, 1 medium
- Garlic powder, paprika and pepper
- Set oven to bake at 350F
- Cut the chicken into desired size strips.
- Mix garlic powder, paprika and pepper together.
- You need 4 bowls. Place the spice mixture in bowl 1, bread crumbs in bowl 2, chicken in bowl 3, and the mixed up egg in bowl 4.
- Line the cookie sheet with foil and spray generously with spray oil.
- Roll chicken in the spices gently then dip in egg mixture then roll it around in the bread crumb mixture.
- Repeat that with all the chicken pieces and place them on the cookie sheet when done.
- Spray all of them with spray oil on top and around. Make a little spray oil rain.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 minutes. Flip and bake for another 10 minutes.
- They should be nice and golden brown when done!