Cold Weather Stew
- Instapot or CrockPot
- Spray oil
- Stew meat, 500 grams
- Honeygold Potatoes, 560 grams
- Raw baby carrots, 300 grams
- Onion, 175 grams
- Harvest Mix (peas, carrots, beans), 150 grams
- Canned Organic Diced Tomatoes, 1 container
- Chicken Broth, 4 cups
- Fresh garlic, 1 head
- Cocoa Powder
- Start your crock pot. Set it on high. Now start layering your ingredients.
- Meat, onions, potatoes, carrots, harvest mix, fresh garlic. In between each layer sprinkle some salt and pepper. You can also add some chili powder. Put the cocoa powder last for some added smokey flavor. Pour the chicken stock and add the diced tomatoes.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hours. Enjoy the smells. You will know it is ready when the meat is flaky and breaks apart easily.
- If you use an InstaPot just set it for 45-50 minutes!
- Once it’s done cooking, divide in 12 equal servings and serve with some scallions. It’s delicious!
- It can be frozen and stored in the freezer for up to 6 months!