FF Mac 'n Cheese
- Cutting board
- Barilla GF Elbows, 28 grams
- Kraft Fat Free Cheese, 2 slices
- Broccoli, 60 grams
- Garlic powder
- Cook the elbows per package instructions, al dente.
- As the elbows are cooking cook your broccoli so it’s just soft and not too mushy. Helps if broccoli is in small chunks.
- Drain the water from the elbows. Put elbows back into the saucepan, place broccoli in there.
- Add the cheese on top, sprinkle garlic powder and paprika.
- Cook on low mixing until the cheese melts. Add salt and pepper!