Lamb and Cabbage Stew
- InstaPot or CrockPot
- Spray oil
- Cutting board
- Prep bowls
- Lamb loin chop, 450 grams
- Green cabbage, 350 grams
- Carrots, 150 grams
- Garlic, 4 cloves
- Green bell pepper, 200 grams
- Celery, 200 grams
- Diced tomatoes, 1 container (1.75 cups)
- Water, 1 cup
- Paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, onion powder
- Set InstaPot to saute mode.
- Spray with oil,
- Add garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add spices to lamb, and put spice down to brown spice side down.
- Add the rest of the vegetables. Add tomatoes and water.
- Cover the InstaPot, and set it on “Stew” setting for 35 minutes.
- If you are using a CrockPot then you can brown the lamb in a pan. Then set the CrockPot to high and cook for 6-7 hours.
- Once it’s ready, split it into 4 servings to get the macros listed.