- Kitchen Aide or Handheld Mixer
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment paper
- Spatula or spoon
- Egg whites, 138 grams
- Splenda, 10 grams
- Mini chocolate chips, 7 grams
- Cream of tartar, 2 grams
- Set the oven to 325F
- Put egg whites and cream of tartar into the Kitchen Aide and set to whip.
- Once it starts fluffing up then add the splenda very slowly.
- Once it forms stiff peaks it is done.
- Stiff peaks - take the spatula and scoop a bunch of the mixture, it should keep the peaks without falling over.
- Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the mixture onto the parchment paper, it should form mounds.
- Make 7 mounds
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each one.
- Bake for 40 minutes and then turn OFF the oven without opening it.
- Let it cool in the oven for 50 more minutes and they they are ready to eat!