Mini Pita Pizza
- Cookie Sheet
- Spray oil
- Cutting board
- Joseph’s Pita Bread, 2 pitas
- Kraft Fat Free Cheese, 3 slices
- Applegate Naturals, Turkey Pepperoni, 30 grams
- Garnish of choice, tomato, mushrooms, jalapenos, banana pepers
- Pizza Seasoning, Chef Paul Magic Seasoning
- Set the oven to broil at 500F
- Take the pita bread and cut along the edges with a sharp knife. That way you will make two crusts out of 1 pita bread
- Spread all of the 4 crusts that you made with spray oil and put in broiler for about 2-3 minutes. Keep an eye on it.
- Once you notice that they are getting a bit crispy then flip and spray some oil and back into the broiler.
- Broil for another couple more minutes. Take it out of the oven and layer your toppings. I always put cheese on the bottom first and then vegetables and pepperoni on top.
- Broil until you notice that cheese is melting. Do not overcook it will burn FAST. Top with pizza seasoning and enjoy!