Mojito Lime Pulled Chicken
- Instapot or CrockPot
- Spray oil
- Raw limes, 2 count
- Raw chicken breast, 1700 grams (60 oz)
- Mojito Lime Seasoning
- Salt, or Garlic Salt
- Marinate the chicken in lime juice and all the seasonings listen. I’d marinate for at least one hour.
- Place the chicken and all of the marinade, including limes into an InstaPot or Crock-Pot
- If using an InstaPot then set for 40 minutes.
- Crockpot would be about 6-8 hours on high.
- Once it’s done cooking, the chicken should be pretty soft. Fish out the breasts and shred them in a separate bowl. Once shredded place the chicken back into the juices.
- Cook for about 10 more minutes and split into 12 servings.
- Serve and enjoy!