Oat and Pumpkin Pancakes
2.2 Fats | 15 carbs | 3.5 Protein
makes: 12 servings (12 pretty large pancakes)
Time: 30 minutes
- Short Turner or spatula
- Spray oil
- Bowl for mixing
- May need blender
- Oat flour or ground oatmeal, 224 grams
- Organic pumpkin puree, 250 grams
- Eggs, 2 medium
- Baking soda, 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
- Hot water, 500 mL
- Mix oat flour, cinnamon and baking soda in a bowl. If you don’t have oat flour; put oatmeal into a blender and blend it up.
- Add hot water & mix.
- Add pumpkin puree and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Mix the eggs, add a pinch of salt.
- Add eggs to the mix.
- Might need to add water to get it to batter consistency.
- Heat up skillet, spray some spray oil, start making pancakes!
- Flip once the top of the pancakes star to bubble.
- Note: I made 12 pancakes with the batter, if yours are bigger and you make less of them then don’t forget to adjust the macros!