- Medium size pot
- Cutting board
- Spray oil
- Kelp noodles, one package
- Low sodium broth, 32 oz
- Broccoli, 56 grams
- Zucchini, 112 grams
- Lean Pork Loin, 112 grams
- Carrots, 56 grams
- Egg, 1 large, fried
- Green onions, cilantro, white onions - for topping - optional
1. Pour all of the broth into a pot and set it to boil.
2. Cut carrots, broccoli, and zucchini into bite sized pieces. Place carrots into the broth and get it to boil. Let it simmer and cover with lid.
3. Drain kelp noodles and drop them into the broth. Be careful don’t let it spill.
4. Let both carrots and noodles cook for about 15 minutes.
5. Cut lean pork loin into tiny thing cuts (about ⅛ of an inch)
6. Use tongs to scoop out most of the noodles from the broth.
7. Drop broccoli into the broth.
8. While broccoli is cooking, place cut up zucchini into the pan and lightly saute zucchini with some spray oil.
9. Once zucchini is done cooking. Take it out and use that pan to fry an egg with some spray oil.
10. Scoop out the broccoli and carrots.
11. Drop thinly sliced pork into the hot broth. Let it cook for a few minutes. Should cook very fast since it’s a thin slice.
12. Arrange all the ingredients in a large bowl. Top with the desired toppings.