- Short Turner or spatula
- Spray oil
- Bowl for mixing
- Whisk or a fork
- Egg, 1 medium
- Protein Powder, 28 grams (1 serving) - PEScience Vanilla
- Baking powder, 1 gram
- Salt, pinch
- Vanilla extract
- Cashew milk, 120mL
- Whisk the egg and 60mL of cashew milk in a bowl.
- Add protein powder and keep whisking.
- The consistency should be a little more watery than regular
- Add baking powder, vanilla extra, keep mixing and now turn on a 6inch pan and spray it with spray oil.
- If it’s too thick then you can add cashew milk a little bit at a time and keep mixing.
- Now add a little bit of the batter to the hot pan and swish it around to make sure that the batter is thinly spread around.
- Cook until the edges start looking crispy. Grab a big spatula, loosen the sides and then carefully flip it over.
- Cook the other side for a 60-90 seconds and then repeat the process with the rest of the batter! If it starts sticking then you need more spray oil.