Shrimp w/ Alfredo Sauce Zucchini Noodles
- Zoodler or KitchenAide Spiralizer Attachments
- Cutting board
- Spray oil
- Great Value Alfredo Sauce, 50 grams
- Broccoli, 70 grams
- Tomatoes, 100 grams
- Zucchini, 350 grams
- Cooked Shrimp, tail off, 120 grams
- Mushrooms, 35 grams
- Cashew milk, a splash
- Garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning
- Spray a pan with cooking oil.
- Place broccoli in a pan and cook for about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, cook for 1 minute.
- While that is cooking...in a bowl mix Alfredo sauce and cashew milk, add Italian seasoning.
- Add zucchini noodles to the pan (might need to add some more spray oil), season with garlic powder and onion powder.
- Add shrimp (note: my shrimp was already cooked). Add tomatoes. Add mushrooms and let it all cook with the lid closed for 4 minutes or so.
- Add the Alfredo sauce+cashew milk concoction to the pan. Let it all simmer with the lid open for about 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!