5 Fats | 16 carbs | 32 Protein
makes: 1 serving, eight inch cast iron pan
Time: 25 minutes
- Cast iron pan, 8 inch. Or an oven safe dish.
- Cutting board
- Spray oil
- Egg whites, Southwester Style, 260 grams
- Zucchini, 200 grams
- Green Bell Pepper, chopped, 80 grams
- Broccoli, 100 grams
- Tomato, 50 grams
- Mushrooms, 40 grams
- Egg, 1 medium
- Set oven to 350F
- Cut zucchini into thin strips. Cut the rest of the vegetables to desired size.
- The quickest way to cook this frittata is to have some of the vegetables already cooked. One way to do that is to microwave them for a couple minutes. Take the zucchini, microwave for 1 minute.
- Microwave broccoli for 2 minutes in a bowl with water.
- Spray your cast iron pan with spray oil. Layer zucchini on the bottom.
- Pour the egg whites, arrange the remaining vegetables on top.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes once you notice that the eggs have set.
- Take it out of the oven and crack the whole egg on top (you can skip this if you want to save the fat macros.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes until the egg is cooked to your desired doneness!