Very Berry Oatmeal Bake
2 Fats | 16 carbs | 9 Protein
makes: 16 servings
Time: 40 minutes
- Mixing bowl
- Large Baking dish
- Spray oil
- Oat flour or ground oatmeal, 100 grams
- Oatmeal (uncooked), 200 grams
- Greek yogurt, Plain Fage 0% fat, 168 grams
- Protein (casein, Optimum Nutrition), 90 grams
- Frozen Mixed Berries, 200 grams
- Eggs, 2 medium
- Baking soda, 1 teaspoon
- Hot water, 1 cup
- Oven to 400F
- Mix oat flour, casein, regular oatmeal, and baking soda in a bowl. If you don’t have oat flour; put oatmeal into a blender and blend it up.
- Mix hot water and greek yogurt together.
- Add water+yogurt mixture to the oatmeal mixture, let it sit 15 or more minutes.
- Mix the eggs, add a pinch of salt.
- Add eggs to the mix.
- Add berries.
- Coat your baking pan with some spray oil and pour the mixture making sure it’s evenly spread. You might need to add a little bit water if it’s too thick, should be a bit thicker than pancake batter.
- Bake at 400F for about 20-30 minutes.
- It is done when the top starts turning brown.
- Divide into 16 pieces.
- You can put your own spin on this and vary the ingredients. Add bananas, etc.